About Me

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

.

Waiting Around It Get's People Noting Or No Where .
If You want somthing It seem's You have to Try so hard to get it Usually I dont Mind A challenge .
They Usually excite me but lately it seem's that there's a challenge with everything .
The saying 'Life's A Bitch' really is the truth , no matter How hard you try Somthing Bugger's Up and your back at square one . I usually Hate when people moan and do noting but complain on site's and in general but there's a time and place for everything and today in this little box it will be my place and My time . If you like somone ? TELL THEM . Take the Chance its fifty fifty . If They say no then pick up and move on , Because really your just back were you started , and Teenagers I really wish some would stop taking things so seriousley . LOVE at the age of 15 up How the hell do they Know what it is . Puppy love yes but honestly Adults dont even no what it is even if there into there marraige about 20 year's . Every relationship dosnt have to be like a marraige it can be fun unless you find the 'one' that usually dumps you about a few months down the line . Well Thats my bitch done for the day .

No comments:

Post a Comment