About Me

Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh wow .
Its been a while since I have spilled on this .
This summer is ending and Im not fussed either way .
Ofcours I dont want to hear my alarm clock go off never mind at 7 am .
Go and wait for the bus to arrive twenty minutes late most morning's .
But Yet i dont mind going back and catching up with a few that i didnt have the pleasure of catching up with during the summer .
Slept All day today . Good time's .
weridest dream though .
everybody was in it .
I was beginning to think it wasnt a dream just a dodgey Night but luckily enough it wasnt .
Last night was actually fanfunkingtastic .
Pitty it went so quickily .
My hair's fading colour AGAIN .
I dont no which colour to put in .
I was think red as its coming up to winter (:
but then people always say stay black you suit it .
But I like change now and again .
HAHAHAHAHA .
watching some film on Tg4 . Funny not because its comedy but because they cant act Worse than Fair city and watching americans trying to put on the irish accent just makes you feel better about yourself .
Well Im stuck in on a saturday night while other's are probably out doing what they do best .
but i dont mind so much .
ughk .
Sink full of dishes to be washed .
G'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment